Who Can Enter
This Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are legal residents of Canada on the date that he or she is invited to participate in this Sweepstakes. Employees of Ipsos Limited Partnership ("Ipsos"), its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, advertising or promotional agencies, members of their immediate families and persons with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is being promoted by Ipsos, and will be administered by the Ipsos Custom Panels division of Ipsos Limited Partnership, 1700-1075 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E 3C9 (the "Sweepstakes Administrator").
The Contest starts on July 11, 2019 and closes on July 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm [PST] (the "Close Date"). The period in which the sweepstakes are open to entrants are referred to as the "Sweepstakes Period".
How to Enter: no purchase necessary
All entrants who are invited by the Sweepstakes Administrator and successfully complete a survey during the Sweepstakes Period will be will automatically be entered once in the Sweepstakes.
Completion of a survey is not necessary to enter and will not increase your chances of winning the Sweepstakes. To enter without completing a survey, please write your primary e-mail address (if applicable), along with your full name, mailing address, date of birth and phone number on a 3x5 index card and mail it to: iAccess Panel (Survey Sweepstakes) Ipsos Custom Panels, c/o Ipsos Limited Partnership, 1700-1075 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E 3C9 to be received on or before the relevant Sweepstakes Close Date. Only one entry per person, regardless of entry method. All mailed entries must have a return address. Ipsos and the Sweepstakes Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, stolen, misdirected, misidentified, postage due or incomplete entries, for any problems or technical or mechanical malfunction of any telephone systems, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Sweepstakes Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Sweepstakes, human processing or otherwise, or any combination thereof. Entries become the property of Ipsos and will not be returned.
10 entries will be selected in a random draw from among all eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. Draws will be conducted one week after the close of the Sweepstakes Period at the offices of the Sweepstakes Administrator. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant(s) must first sign an affidavit, to be administered by e-mail or mail, and his/her entry must be verified by the Sweepstakes Administrator. Ipsos and the Sweepstakes Administrator reserve the right to require proof of age and jurisdiction of residence prior to awarding any prize. If a minor is selected, the parent or legal guardian of the selected entrant must sign an affidavit, in order for their child to be declared the winner. The prize will be issued in the parent or legal guardian's name.
10 prizes valued at $50 (in the form of an Amazon gift certificate) will be awarded to those selected in a random draw among all eligible entries.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution of prizes are permitted except by the Sweepstakes Administrator. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All prizes will be awarded. The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
Selected entrant(s) will be notified by email, mail or phone within 48 hours of the draw, and may also be announced by Sweepstakes Administrator on its website using the entrant's username (if applicable, or first name and last initial), age, hometown and picture (if provided by the entrant). Selected entrants will be required to acknowledge by phone, via email or in writing his or her receipt of notification of eligibility for prize, correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question and sign an affidavit and return it to the Sweepstakes Administrator within ten (10) business days of the date on which it is sent to selected entrant for signing. If no response is received by the Sweepstakes Administrator within ten (10) business days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random draw selected by computer from the remaining eligible entries.
Neither Ipsos nor the Sweepstakes Administrator are responsible for any costs associated with claiming any prize. Winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all taxes, if any, that may result in claiming a prize in this Sweepstakes.
Entries in any way tampered with, forged, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, photocopied or mechanically reproduced, or submitted by or through fraudulent means, may be disqualified, in the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Administrator. This includes any entry that does not comply with these Sweepstakes Rules in any respect.
Decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment in respect to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Administrator reserves the right at any time to withdraw this Sweepstakes or to modify, amend, or supplement these rules, in its sole discretion, subject to applicable law.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants who are selected consent to the use by Ipsos, the Sweepstakes Administrator and/or Sponsor of their name, hometown, age, and photograph for any lawful purpose, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. The winners agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules.
Ipsos, the Sweepstakes Administrator, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
- telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of Ipsos and/or the Sweepstakes Administrator that may cause this Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in this Sweepstakes; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with this Sweepstakes. Ipsos and the Sweepstakes Administrator reserve the right, in their discretion, to suspend or cancel this Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of this Sweepstakes. Ipsos and the Sweepstakes Administrator also reserve the right to disqualify, in their sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Web site, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt to damage the Ipsos survey site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Ipsos and the Sweepstakes Administrator reserve the right to prosecute violators to the fullest extent allowable by law.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Ipsos, the Sweepstakes Administrator, their subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Except where prohibited, participants (or, if a minor, the parent or legal guardian) agree that
- any and all disputes, claims or causes of action arising out or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration or alternate dispute resolution, as selected by Ipsos, to take place in the Vancouver, British Columbia;
- any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred in participation but in no event attorney's fees; and
- under no circumstances will a participant be entitled to obtain awards for and participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and the decisions of Ipsos and the Sweepstakes Administrator in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, without regard for conflict of laws doctrine.
With respect to Québec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organisation of a publicity Sweepstakes may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Should any term or provision of this paragraph or any other rule herein be concluded to be void, unenforceable or contrary to applicable law as provided herein, such term or provision shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring the rule within the requirements of such law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms and conditions; and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed item.
For a list of prize winners or for a copy of these Official Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: iAccess Panel (Survey Sweepstakes) Winners List, Ipsos Custom Panels c/o Ipsos Limited Partnership, 1700-1075 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6E 3C9, with a written request by Mail in for Rules within one (1) year of the Close Date.
This Sweepstakes is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.